eMedicalFileseMedicalFiles is an electronic medical records system developed using .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
eMedicalFiles is a full fledged electronic medical records and practice management system. eMedicalFiles gives physicians an innovative, flexible and robust EMR/PM solution that can truly evolve their practices toward optimal performance. eMedicalFiles is Microsoft .NET-based EMR and PM suite that supports the complex workflows in a busy patient care environment with integrated functionality that meets the needs of a variety of specialties.eHealthfiles basically includes 3 modules. Practice management system, Clinical management system and Laboratory information system. Some of its key features include,
- Maintaining patient archives and demographics.
- Generation of Clinical Notes and Procedure Notes.
- E & M Coding and CPT justification.
- Patients Electronic Charting.
- Prescription Generation and Faxing.
- Health Maintenance Records and Reminders.
- Referrals Tracker and Reminders.
- Prescription Refill and recheck Reminders.
- Message Center.
- Analytical Data on Clinical Data and Monthly Statistics.
- Drug Information, Interactions, Allergy alerts and Formularies.
- Trending of lab values and vitals.
- Patient’s instructions and handouts.
- Appointment Scheduler and Appointment Reminders.
- Generating Super Bills.
- HIPAA Compliant interface with major insurance companies and nationwide clearing house for sending claims and receiving remittances.
- Insurance Eligibility Validation.
- Automatic electronic reconciliation of remittances received from insurance companies.
- Bi-Directional HL7 compliant interface with LabCorp for sending orders & Receiving results.
- Bi-Directional ASTM compliant interface with Lab Machines.
- Various Financial Reports and Aging Reports.
[... Back to Project...]